Lonely Nights

>> Monday, August 31, 2009

Lonely nights I lie alone
Imagining u were here lying next to me
With your arms wrapped around me as the moon stare down from the
midnight sky
Envious
As I am
At times I find myself
Drunken off of bottles of broken silence
Intoxicated
Finding comfort in my fantasies
Together we dream
Though distant in many ways
our minds meet in this special place everyday that can only be described
as bliss
Where we connect, vent, where we communicate in a language only we
understand
We dream
Lonely nights when she lies with him I wonder
If she ever thinks of me

1 comments:

Monique Famous September 23, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Awe!! this one reminds me of the love I experience each day.

Post a Comment

Search Google

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP