Seductive

>> Monday, August 31, 2009

Seductive
My brown skin and thick thighs
I stare @ my reflection and fantasize
Me and you nude
Your lips on my neck
As we whisper thoughts preconceived
Lost n exstacy
No longer communicating with words
Just body language
Letting go of my deepest inhibitions
As we conquer every inch of my body
Lost in my fantasies
Where our touch is perfection
And my fascinations got me weak in the knees
And wet between my thighs
I am breathless
And I Can't stop
This my fingertips to clit
My very own touch so perfect
As I climax I Imagine you stroking
Slow and deep
My pure lust for you
Give birth 2 my fascination
With masturbation
As I stare at my reflection
And fantasies conclude I lie there
Still engulfed with thought of you
Exstacy sticky between my thighs and fantasies on my fingertips
Only one word can describe me
And this moment seductive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Google

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP